Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where to Stay for 1-2 days in Klang?

Do you need a Room in Klang for short stay? Robin Homestay is your answer. Located in a 2 storey terrace House at Jalan Lebuh Durian, Klang . Here you can rent a RooM which is fully furnished and air conditiioned. Here you can rest and stay while Visitng relatives, attending weddings, convocations, seminar, business trip, Family outing, Group stay or touring Klang and  Pulau Ketam.


Robin Homestay is located near Pantai Hospital Klang. You can also travel to South Port and Pulau Ketam Jetty, Bagan Sea Food and further up is North Port.

3 comments:

  1. Good day,

    I'm looking for a short term stay (~20-30days) for my family. I cant confirm the actual date yet, most probably either end of April or early of May. Besides, the price still can be negotiated?

    You may email me at allee792@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how much for whole house? for April 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, is it possible for me to stay there from June 2015 - September 2015? My friend and I have a practical at Pantai Hospital Klang. I hope this is negotiable. Thank you.

    My email : nur.radzi96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts